"Presentation was no-nonsense. Almost every example had immediate applicability."
Transformation & Migration
Map out your company's digital transformation strategy and put it into action with proven patterns and processes. Onsite courses run from one to three days and include slides, table-top assignments, and group exercises.
Currently available courses include:
API Migration Roadmap
- How to identify good candidate projects for migration
- The three essential patterns for successful transformation
- How to apply the "Stablize-Transform-Add-Repeat" (STAR) process
- Tracking and monitoring your migration projects
Transforming your Services Platform
- The challenges and benefits of Microservices
- How to move from project-centric to product-centric
- The keys to managing your Services Landscape
- The role of teams and culture in your platform success
Governance for Distributed IT
- Identifying governance challenges
- Understanding the five stages of decision-making
- How to successfull distribute decision-making
- Setting (and resetting) governance goals
Architecting for Continuous Improvement
- What is CI for architecture?
- Focusing on principles instead of maturity models
- Establishing your improvement cycles
- Rewarding change